2020 Pursuit of Justice Purse Auction
The Pursuit of Justice Purse Auction is an annual event that raises critical funds for the YWCA Greater Harrisburg's Domestic Violence Legal Center.
Register today for FREE access to the live and silent auction of handbags and accessories by top designers.
Your support directly enables the YWCA to continue serving the needs of victims in Central PA.
Your favorite bags and accessories are OPEN for the silent auction on the BidPal site until Thursday, at 6 PM!
Tell your friends! Register today and we will send you live updates about new additions to our raffle, silent auction and sneak peaks at our LIVE AUCTION BAGS!
Once again, Steve Turner will be joining us, ZOOM STYLE for a fun, interactive LIVE auction.
It's 2020 - things are definitely a little different.
Handbags available are from designers such as Aspinal of London, Tory Burch, Ted Baker, Kate Spade, and more!
These are bags you are going to want to bid on this year!
Thank you to Our Sponsors
M&T Bank, Paddle Sponsor
S. Wilson & Grace M. Pollock Foundation
Claraval & Claraval
Conte Wealth Advisors
Contact Tiffanie Keck at email@example.com or call (717) 724-2250.
The YWCA Legal Center assists individuals experiencing domestic violence by providing civil legal representation for the following cases:
- Protection From Abuse
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Wills/Powers of Attorney
- Legal advocacy and attorney representation at hearings.
- Ongoing legal assistance through continuances, settlement negotiations and contested hearings.
- Drafting court documents and subpoenaing witnesses, photographs and medical records when appropriate.
- Legal options counseling.
- Legal advocacy and accompaniments to domestic violence-related criminal and civil court proceedings.
- Community outreach and educational programs.
Visit www.ywcahbg.org for more information about YWCA Greater Harrisburg's programs and services.